Search Here

Search Here

Thursday, March 6, 2008

ONE GIRL

I am so happy coz I got an email today from USCIS that we're approved. After 144 days of waiting since we filed the K1 visa application, now we made it finally. Jeff and I are so excited coz we will be together very soon. WOW!!

I have no sleep yet since last night and its 2 pm now here. I am not even sleepy. Hehe!!too much excitement i know but can't help it. This is what i really feel right this moment. I was right about my feeling that will be approved anytime this week. The last time i checked our status online it says that they updated it October 2007. But yesterday they updated again and finally approved today. Its really a good news for me and Jeff and to our family as well. Before i opened my yahoo mail , i prayed first and i saw the email from USCIS and was really crying like baby. I also checked on their website and its true I AM APPROVED.

Maybe it was the reason why i can't sleep last night its b'coz something was happening. Thanks and Praise God, he's so good all the time


Bloggerwave approved

I get happy and excited when i got a message from bloggerwave stating that my blog is approved. I submitted my blog the other day and got approved today. So it was just very fast. I really wanna be part of the team bloggerwave. Now, i am waiting for the opps and start working with them.Wish me luck guys.


0 comments:

Search Here

Search Here